We realise that as well as wanting your smile to look great, you might just want to maintain or return to the ‘you’ that you recognise – the person you feel inside. Facial aesthetics treatments, such as dermal fillers and wrinkle injections, help to smooth lines and improve facial contours providing a fresher look.
As dentists we are ideally placed to carry out wrinkle treatments because we have advanced knowledge of facial tissues and structure as well as plenty of experience of carrying out intricate procedures.
Our service for men and women is discreet, friendly and costs from £160 for non-surgical injections and from £250 for dermal fillers. We charge £25 for an initial 20-minute consultation, which is refunded if you decide to go ahead with a facial treatment.
Non-surgical injections are well known for their wrinkle-softening effects. This procedure is now one of the top-selling non-surgical cosmetic treatments in the UK, and continues to gain popularity.
It works on relaxing the facial muscles to smooth frown lines, forehead furrows and crow’s feet around the eyes and can also prove effective on the lines around the lips and corners of the mouth.
- The procedure is effective, simple and quick.
- It works by relaxing the muscles and the lines caused by the muscle movement are significantly reduced.
- Your face will look smoother, younger and more relaxed, potentially taking years off your appearance.
Dermal fillers use a natural material called hyaluronic acid, which binds with the water within your skin to lift it and make it firmer.
It can be used for a variety of purposes, such as enhancing your lips to make them appear fuller and less lined around the edges, helping to erase facial lines and improve your facial contours.
- Results with dermal fillers are seen immediately and last from 9 months to about a year.
- the procedure is simple, effective and long lasting when carried out by a qualified clinician.
- Dermal fillers restore volume to the lips, cheeks and chin and reduce facial wrinkles.